Monday, September 13, 2010

"Don't open the door!"

(Note: This was originally written in gym because I have it right after lunch and I was nooooot a happy camper after some idiocy that occurred then . ^^ And I ended up agreeing with the girl that wanted to grow up to be a hooker! Holy shizz! Weird day!)

Hard to believe that about a year ago we all more or less got along, isn't it? If you had said that things would deteriorate to this point a year ago, I wouldn't have believed you. If you'd said it about February, well, yeah, it would be a little less unbelievable. But really? How can people that used to be such good friends (or what seemed like good friends) suddenly dislike each other so much? Things like this make me scared for the relationships I hold near and dear now. Will Jade and I end up hating each other? Will I do something to piss off Andrew and screw that up forever? Will things get too panic-inducing with Brian that I'll stop talking to him at all? Will I do something stupid and permanently disappoint Kate? Will I hurt Megan in a such a way that she won't be able to forgive me for? Will I be too needy for Anna to handle? I really, really hope not, but what if it does happen? It's possible, isn't it? If that happy picture from WMCAT can be torn to pieces, than why not the relationships I have with the people I adore?

...um. I think I wanna be angry now instead of near tears. That okay? Cool.

The immaturity of that exclamation astounds me. It reminds me of last school year when Sharron didn't want Brittany to be in one little room off of the HUUUUUUGE band room because of some stupid drama fiasco between Britt and Dan (generally a bad break up). Sharron didn't want her there because she didn't like her. Didn't think she should have to be in the same room as someone she didn't like, so she wanted Brittany out, even if she was trying to help Nikki. I got frustrated with her and yelled at her, half crying because I was so angry. It's just really immature to not be able to share a space with someone you don't like. Even more immature to try and lock them out at lunch. This "don't open the door! No one open the door!" stuff is just ridiculous. I know we're high schoolers, but geez. I'd rather you guys cussed each other out than deal with this little kid crap.

And whoever took Anna's pen should give it back if they still have it. I mean, you tried to lock them out. It's the least you could do, right?

Oh, but wait. You're immature. So you won't give it back. Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment