Thursday, September 23, 2010

I had a coolish blog post planned out.

Or at least it seemed coolish in my head. It was gonna be about how I JUST REALIZED last night what I've been missing since the end of the school year (other than people that have graduated and the non-hub system): The singing thing! And people knowing me in the hall because of it and telling me I did a good job! Or a great job! Or that I was awesome! I really, really miss that!

So, yeah, I was going to write about that...but then Andrew said he wanted me to sing, so now I just have to find guitarists, bassists, drummers. And I don't know any. xD Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

Uhhhh. That's kind of it. I just wanted to write SOMEWHERE other than the Faceybook that I found it funny that I was thinking about it last night/this morning and then POOF! College kids suck and I want you to sing. xD

Oh! I FINALLY NOTICED THAT STATS BUTTON! AND CLICKED IT! And somehow I have gotten fourteen page views from India this week. And two from a DSi. Hmmmmm, wonder who that could be? ;P

I'm actually really excited that my page has been stumbled upon by people that aren't American. :'D Even if it was a glance-and-take-off sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment