Thursday, September 2, 2010

Things that suck.

My stupid panicky brain.

Getting mad at my sister for something that isn't her fault.

Being the more fragile and panicky one when I'm supposed to be the older sister that takes care of her.

Vacuum cleaners.

The stiff feeling your face has after a long cry if you didn't wipe the tears away.

Having only one friend that you feel like you can talk to about what's bothering you.

That one friend being too far away to get a hold of very easily (and cellphoneless. grrrr.)

Straws.

Laughing at something a friend said but then bursting into tears again.

Still having a heavy feeling in your chest even though you've cried and cried and cried.

Having about two hours to figure out how you're going to deal with something that you really didn't want to deal with.

A house that still is a mess.

Caring that the house still looks like a mess and being too lazy to do anything about it.

My nose being stuffed up so I can't even try to practice Breathe to feel better.

Realizing it's been a really, really long time since I decided I was going to try and cover that and I still haven't done it.

Being as pessimistic as I am right now.

Not getting a response from someone you need to talk to.

This pessimistic post being written much faster than my more optimistic ones.

Knowing EXACTLY why I do something completely stupid and horrible and doing it anyway.

And a bunch of other things, too, but that about covers it.

1 comment: