Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Darling, I don't know how to tell you this, but... there's a Chinese family in our bathroom."

Funny things I noticed today:

I'm still loved after a slight mutinous turn? Weird. What makes me so special, I wonder?

The school computers load Youtube videos faster than ANY of our computers at home do. Is this irony? I can never tell. D:

Once awkward crap's outta the way, it's much easier to talk to somebody. x3

I absolutely ADORE the movie (500) Days of Summer, which is where our title comes from today!Zooey's adorable. *hearthere'causebloggersucks*

Earth (the thing that lets us check our grades) decided to let me have Mrs. William's email AFTER I'd already printed out my poem. wtf. xD

Alto is really, really easy to play. :'D

The "marching band" is rather small. Much smaller than I originally realized, I think. o___O

Tom's friend's quote is right: The best way to get over a person (in the quote lady, usually in my case a dude) is to turn them into literature! Worked well with my piece for the GVSU publication.

I almost watched Shane Dawson in third hour today. ^_____^;; But I listened to Well Thought Out Twinkles instead. 'Cause I love that song.

The original idea that made me want to write this is long forgotten. Which is actually sorta sad.

Uh. City kids are pansies. :D Yes, that's really funny. 'Cause none of 'em wanna march.

A kid in marching band tried to get my sister to drop the f-bomb. Pfffffft.

AND NOW IT'S REALLY TIME FOR PRISONER OF AZKABAN! OR SLEEP! OR SOMETHING!

Loooooove you all~~~

2 comments:



  1. Copy and paste to your ♥'s delight.
    And TOLD YA! (about the sax)

    Aaaaand I love you. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But....it's so much easier to just do less than 3...
    YES! IT IS SO EASY! Yet confusing 'cause the fingers are basically all the same, just with or without the octave button thang. SIMPLICITY MAKES MY BRAIN HURT. D':

    I love you, too! And yay for laughter. It makes everything better. :3

    ReplyDelete