Saturday, September 18, 2010

Short lil letters....

....to things/people that were on my mind for a little bit today!

Dear Stupid Red-Shirted Soccer Player,

You stepped on my foot with your uber tallness that probably weighs more than I do despite you being thin and twisted my leg so my knee hurts (no pops and it doesn't hurt like a;jfa;dkjhhaksdj right now so I'm hoping nothing is damaged like Nikki or ma mere). You also shoved one of our players and didn't get called on it. I dislike you and suspect that you were a part of the scary aggressive purple team in the spring. D:< (Megan's realization, actually, but it makes sense.) We also beat your team, which is made up of basically ALLLLL the good people that play with this silly RECness, 5-1. So ha.

No hard feelings, I hope.
Jenna


Dear Social Niceties (and I guess Skype if you have a webcam),

Screw you. You get in the way of punching people we don't like in the mouth when we see them (borrowed words, hope the original author doesn't mind ;P). I would say people we hate....but hate's for Nazis. (Yes, my hypocrisy--is that the write word? Google says yes, but it sounds so wrooooong--IS showing. Thanks for pointing it out.) But, also, thanks for being there, Niceties, because otherwise I think I probably wouldn't be as nice to people as I am. xD

Hope you're well and not sucking at immunity like everyone else seems to be!
Jenna

More about zee REC soccer game today: I HAD A BREAKAWAY IN THE GAME WHERE I HAD THE BALL AND ALL THIS EMPTY SPACE BETWEEN ME AND THE GOALIE AND I WAS ALL "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RUUUUUUN!" but 'cause I'm like a cheetah in the way that I run out of energy quickly, I failed to make it to the goal. xD Geeeeeeeez I'm so lame. AND I HAD TWO SHOTS ON GOAL! Only one was "wheeeee let's be two feet to the right of the net~" and the other had a red player in the way of it. xD I'm so bad at forward sometimes it's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment