Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thought Dump!

Yeaaaaaah no specific train of thought on this...just stuff that's kind of been bugging me, I guess?

Somebody was hoping somebody else would forfeit the lunch area by the gyms this week. It perturbed me at first because I like that person, but then I thought about it, and well...why should she have to forfeit something that she has more right to than most of the people that go down there to eat do? That area was for seniors only my freshman year, and sorry to break it to all the people that eat down there, but most of you are NOT seniors at all! I mean, some of you aren't even in the grade you should be! So why should a senior have to give up something for you that you aren't even supposed to have yet?! Rrrrrgh. And even if you ignore that, you share a whole freaking school. You probably pass each other in the halls. Is it so hard to just share such a large space with them? Geez. People's stupid.

I've gotten better about other stupid thought things! Now, instead of thinking something and fretting over it...like leaning on somebody's shoulder during a movie or some other nonsense...I have the thought, it's there for a moment, then it's gone. It's kinda like having a thought of where you could do something bad to someone else like hitting them, but you don't. It's there, but that's it. You had it, but without any feeling behind it. It's weird, but a good weird. And I'm proud of myself. :D

I really want to see the rest of Get Him to the Greek.

This weekend has been kind of great. Friday made me feel special! Except for that one awkward moment before the ribbon candy. Heh. But even that wasn't that weird for me!!

Raspberry ribbon candy tastes like cotton candy if you leave it sitting with popcorn for a couple of days.

I want cookies. :c

I'm pretty okay with everything the way it is right now.

WMCAT STARTS TOMORROW!

They re-released Eclipse in theaters for Bella's birthday. I want a re-release of DH part one for Harry's (this is assuming that DH part two will be released around the same time as Harry's birthday--July 31st for those of you that aren't complete HP dorks).

That's it.

I've used that a lot with blogs, haven't I? Interesting.

That's really it.

No comments:

Post a Comment