Friday, September 3, 2010

pffffffffffffffffffffffff

Oh, hey there, system that controls emotions and memory and whatever the else heck you do (too lazy to confirm your name at the moment). Just wanted to let you know that I do NOT want to have to deal with anything you send my way unless it's a story idea, has to do with a Disney movie, or anything to do with memories. I need those, but I could do without this silly love business for awhile because it's starting to screw with my head and kind of make me angry. So, uh, yeah. If you could just turn off the non-platonic love part for a little bit, that'd be great. Thanks, Jenna. PS- Could you ask whoever's in charge of sleep WHY I'm still awake? I mean, it's almost two-thirty, for Pete's sake. I have stuff to do tomorrow (no I don't).

No comments:

Post a Comment