Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm goin' a little thxthxthx on you.

Hope you don't mind.

Thank you, page 635 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, for always being there even though I've opened the book to you about five times before having to take off and do something else.

Thank you, sudden outburst, for giving me a relief from the annoyance and frustration caused by someone forcing someone else to move from a comfortable spot while they're in pain.

Thank you, huge bag of clothes that don't fit anymore, for giving me an excuse to leave the house, even for a moment, and let out some crying. I was able to return into the house without much evidence that I'd let this out at all.

Thank you, tears, for doing the same as the outburst did.

Thank you, conscience, for making it impossible to hate someone I love because they're being impossible.

Thank you, empathy, for helping me realize that I feel the same wat they probably do sometimes.

Thank you, comfy bed, for being cleaned so easily and now being open for me to lay on.

Thank you, Daddy, for being on your way home now. I don't think we can last much longer with out you.

Thank you, writing, for helping me feel even better.

And screw you, house, for still being so freaking messed up.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jenna,

    You're very welcome. =D

    -Sudden Outburst, Trash, Tears, Conscience, Empathy, Comfy Bed, Page 635 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Huge Bag of Clothes that don't Fit Anymore, Your Dad, Writing, et al.

    Dear Jenna,

    I'm sorry, it's not my fault. I'm just going through some stuff. D:

    -Your House

    Dear Jenna,

    Still no love? >:(

    -Your Limbic System

    ReplyDelete