Sunday, July 4, 2010

HOLY GROWING UP BATMAN!

I THINK I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE TURNING INTO A NEW JENNA AFTER ALL.

This won't be too extensive, because, really, it doesn't need much words, ESPECIALLY if you pay any attention to my Facebook.

Anyway, I WANT TO TEAR THIS GIRL TO PIECES AND I DON'T EVEN CARE IF SHE BITES BACK RIGHT NOW. I DON'T CARE IF I MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF. It's amazing. I don't care if someone points out some flaw in my logic. IT DOESN'T MATTER! I feel like a person! Like a person that actually interacts in society! Like I haven't done anything until now! I just want this girl that has caused SO MUCH CRAP to just fight back, just a little bit, so I can fight back more and not feel like I'm some crazy person trying to pick a fight. I want more, but I'm not going to provoke any more than I need to.

Okay, I don't really know if anyone reads this that doesn't have me on the lovely Faceybook, but I'm gonna elaborate just in case.

I saw Eclipse today. It was kind of sort of alright. Not the best ever, not by a long shot, but it was definitely better than the other movies. I mean, there were fight scenes to make up for the close up make-out sessions!! Vampires getting torn to pieces and shizz! Much better than the silly girl movie the others were. (Of course, still being a girl, seeing a shirtless Taylor Lautner was okay, too....shuddup he's one of us, a Grand Rapids dude! It's kind of okay then, isn't it?)

ANYWAY, uh, yeah. It was okay. And I stated as much, saying that I liked Jasper's southern accent best (WHICH was true), and I got "judged" by a certain Griffin (as in he actually said "judged."). I ignored that, 'cuz, well, it's Griffin. He's a twelve year old boy. Even if I knew he probably wasn't just messing with me, of course he wouldn't like anything like it. He's a boy. BUT one of the girls that like to ignore meeee (coughcoughfrickingTurekscoughcough) said the same thing, and, well...I got a little mad. No talking to me on a regular basis, Miss Em, but I say something that you see just a littttttle issue with, you decide to make your thoughts known? It's all or nothin', honey. Hate on me ALL YOU WANT, but don't just do it on occasion. Don't ignore me unless you have something bad to say. The phrase is if you don't have anything NICE to say, don't say anything at all, not the other way around. I mean, golly, you're older than I. Should you not be more mature? Of course not, 'cuz maturity has nothing to do with age.

(Oh, wow, this is turning into a little bit of something. xD Well then, I guess I'm pretty darn good at this writing business, then. I should stick with it.)

Anyway, she hasn't said a thing yet. But I'm very, very happy to say that IIIII am being a bit of a bitch, and, well....

I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment