Sunday, July 4, 2010

Next year should be fun.

And not just because I have my semi-new-let's-make-guy-friends plan. My little sister is going to be a FRESHMAN next year. Meaning I'm going to be in the same building as her again, but along with that...MY LITTLE SISTER IS GOING TO BE A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. WHAT THE HECK. That's not cool. She's my innocent little sister. I don't want her around the stupid that makes up most of our school. D: Thus, I have mentally started compiling a list of names to help protect her from any ignorant people that might mess with her this coming year. That list is slightly smaller since a lot of people aren't really TALKING to me anymore...but that's okay. I still have some pretty b.a. people that can help me and my tiny self take care of my little sister. :)

And besides needing help to protect her....I need to make her wake up earlier. D: She's not a morning person in any way, shape, or form. But, I have come up with a small favor that might help her wake up. She gets to play with my hair and accessorize me. Usually, this might seem like a bad idea. Younger sister putting stuff together for me? What the heck? How's that gonna look? But, luckily, my sister is much girlier than I in this aspect, so I'm pretty sure that it'll turn out just fine. I'm making her practice this summer, though, so I don't have to go to school with my hair sticking up in some odd fashion...no, that'd be a little much, even for me. And I've dyed my hair pink, purple, and red over the years. And I was thinking about getting it cut even shorter than what it is now for a little while, too.

As well as dealing with Megan the high school student (which might mean boyfriends for her, too, I just realized: Nooo!), I think I'm going to end up watching almost every single relationship that my friends are in and wonder how it's going to end. I'm sorry in advance, but...high school relationships generally don't last long, no matter how happy the couple might look. So I kind of wonder....if they're so happy now, how will it end? What will happen that will tear them apart? Will he cheat or will she just get tired of him? I dunno. I guess it's the scientist in me. But I DO think that I'll probably just end up watching one couple and wondering...and I won't feel so bad about it, because hey! They're ignoring me, so why not try to dissect how they'll end up hating each other? ;P

Ugh. I'm so mean.

But I'm also gonna have so much school stuff to do OMG! Just the normal classes, in addition to learning this new blended model crap, KCTC, maybe something at Ferris, I don't know! And then band over at City because GRPS is stupid. Oh. My. Golly. And my volunteer hours! I mean, I've got eighteen already from this summer, but I'm not sure my thirty hours from freshman year were counted, for whatever reason. I mentioned that to my mom, and wooooooo-ee. She is not a happy camper. So I'm going to have to remember to ask Mrs. Brock about that, make sure I'm all caught up on my hours...I dearly hope I am. Otherwise, I get to make sure I get thirty hours this year in ADDITION to everything else I'm doing. Not very fun, if you ask me! >< And I might play soccer this year, too. If I do it with the REC department this fall, which I'll still be young enough to do, it'll just be one practice a week with a game on Saturday, which should be a good balance between stress and stress relief. If I play in the spring with Ottawa, well...that might be a little more complicated. xD I'll have to see how everything ends up balancing out.

So, uh, yeah! Next year. Fun, maybe. Interesting, fo' sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment