Saturday, July 10, 2010

Well...that was....weird, to say the least.

After a month of near silence, I was "spoken" to by one of the abandoners. Said abandoner asked me about my cousin in one of my profile pictures, which only shows how little I've been paid attention to, considering I was only whining about him the entire time he was in Alabama.

And I actually got a "haha nice x]" at the end of it. An emoticon that doesn't show annoyance. Oh gawsh. This...could mean progress? Or am I just getting ahead of myself? Maybe I'm more of an optimist than I realized.

Also....why is it that some couples make me smile at their cuteness and others just make me cringe? I don't get it. I guess it might be because I don't like one/both of the people in the relationship that much? I dunno. I wanna think all cute couples are cute. D:

Anyway....tomorrow I'm....oh gawsh. I just realized that I started every one of these "paragraphs" (they're waaaaay too short to be paragraphs, really) starts with a word that starts with an A. o_o Weird. Huh.

ALABAMA ADVENTURES, RIGHT. Tomorrow, me, Megan, Kate. Much fun. Much tiredness if I don't go to sleep soon, too. So, yeah.

ANDDDD I barely posted ANYTHING blogwise today. Oh noes, am I getting out of habit? Am I losing muse? Or am I just figuring out how to live not attached to a computer? (It's obviously not that last one, considering I ignored the fam most of the evening by talking to a couple of friends and listening to music on the Macbook.)

Adieu, blogosphere. (Yeah, I stole that from somewhere else. Either Questionable Content {awesome webcomic by Jeph Jacques} or xkcd {awesome webcomic by a math guy whose name I don't know, unfortunately}.)


AH, ALSO ALSO. Thirtieth post. Cool, no? ...okay, maybe not, but I think it's nifty. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment