Monday, July 19, 2010

Spontaneity might not be the word, actually.

Usually I'm not very spontaneous. I like things to be the same and planned because, well, it's easier and less stressful that way. Lately, though, I've felt the need to do something completely random and crazy because otherwise I felt like I might go crazy. First, about, I dunno, April or so, I guess, I drew little random "tattoos" on my arms in sharpie (because I didn't have any temporary tattoos). I did that again a little later in the school year when I felt like I was going to cry. It gave me something to focus on when everyone was busy and I needed to not go nuts. It worked, but I had to wash it all off because it was hotter out then (it was at the end of May, I think) and the marker didn't like to stay on my uber-dry skin quite as well. Next, I wanted to...well...cut a lot of my hair off. A lot more than I ended up doing....really, more like what my lovely character, Moira, did (those of you that actually read my other blog know Moira). I backed out and didn't cut off as much as I wanted to, though, because I was afraid someone would think I was crazy. And now? I need another crazy, random thing to do. Otherwise, I might actually go insane this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment