Saturday, July 24, 2010

Today....

.....was uneventful and yet eventful.

I woke up really late compared to most of this week, when I was up around the same time as my sister who had to get to a class at WMCAT by ten o'clock (which of course meant afternoon naps!). I was expecting to spend most of the day in my pajamas because I didn't think we had anything to do. To my surprise, we ended up going to the movies! And we saw Despicable Me. And it was funny. And I think Agnes should've been a bigger character than Margo 'cuz she was cuter and I liked her better. C: The theater/auditorium/whatever was really full, too, because it was so tiny. Celebration Cinema South' theater number four = bad. There were also a bunch of probably-middle-school-aged boys behind us that were kind of annoying and kicked my seat a few times. And I thought it was funny that you could tell who hadn't gone to the movies lately by listening to who laughed at what trailers (namely the Tangled one; Flynn Rider getting schooled by hair is only funny so many times).

Then, we got invited out the the Johnsons' to take part in the impromptu barbecue. We brought the dogs over and they played with Tucker. Madison showed him who was boss and got a lot of compliments from Bruce, surprisingly enough (the compliments, not the Tucker-beating). We had yummy food that was made by grill master Bruce and a good time was had. Even Rich (loserfaced social studies teacher hockey guy) showed up with his kids, who were afraid of lil old Madison the toothless wonder.

All in all, today was pretty good. ^__^

Oh, and I saw the evil moving goat. It, of course, found a new place to sit.

And somebody mentioned Google ads for my blog. Apparently, after the first hundred dollars, I get money (or maybe I heard wrong?)? This might be a good idea. But, the question is, would you guys click them every day for me? Hmmmm. I don't think so. :/

AND I GET TO GO TO THE MOVIES (i think) AND THE BONFIRE TOMORROW! HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment