Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'ma eat chu + extra

More random writing. This is especially random, though...and originally written with my left hand because of the whole wrist thing. It's very illegible on paper.


Mr. Bear rumbled through the woods, looking for something to eat. He peeked in a cave and found a rabbit.

"I'ma eat chu!" exclaimed Mr. Bear.

"No, you're not," replied the rabbit, whose name was Benjamin.

"And why not?" Mr. Bear asked, enraged that he'd been told no by such a small and edible creature.

"Because, my good sir, you are a vegetarian," Benjamin explained.

Mr. Bear looked puzzled. "Am I?"

"You are," the rabbit confirmed.

"Oh," Mr. Bear said, still seeming taken aback. "Sorry for bothering you, then. Cheerio!"

The two parted ways then and Mr. Bear went on to enjoy a tofu burger before realizing he was not a vegetarian at all.


+Extra

Dear Friend,

I'm thinking that maybe I was wrong but I'm a little afraid that I'm wrong about that, too.

Love (platonically?),

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment