Thursday, July 15, 2010

RAAAAAAWWWWRRGGH.

I DO NOT AND WILL NOT EVER UNDERSTAND PEOPLE.

Please excuse me while I do a mini-frustrated-this-guy-may-be-very-lucky-I'm-eight-hundred-miles-away rant.

WTF IS WITH PEOPLE THAT JUST LIKE TO BE JERKS. WITH NO HOLDING BACK OF THE METAPHORICAL PUNCHES AT ALL.

I mean, I know some people that like to mess with others and be sorta mean (Bruce, Rich, Brian, etc.), but they're never too bad. They apologize, or at least do something similar, if they've gone too far. (Cell Block Tango playing right now only feels a liiiiittle appropriate.) That crap that he was doing and saying...this might just be me being really sensitive here, but I don't think it's just "harshness". Harshness is being a little tough on someone when they make a mistake. I can deal with "harshness. THAT was just someone deciding they needed to be (please please family don't shoot and/or maim me) an ass. GAWSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so mad and irritated it's not even funny. Gah.

Jose (emphasis on the HO), I did not like you because of some crap you pulled with Anna. I talked to you outside of this jerk circle you have a little bit and thought maybe you were okay (albeit a little weird for talking to me out of the blue). Another friend started to like you (for reasons that are now BEYOND ME) and I thought you were a little bit better then when things were going well. But, then, you lied a little to her and made her feel like crap, too. You were definitely on my hit list then, and you still kind of were, even if I don't talk to her all that much. And now? Now I just don't like you because you are an ASS. Gah. And people like that can be fun sometimes, but only because they know not to go to freaking faaaaaaaar and not act like jerks ALL THE TIME. EVEN HOUSE IS NICE SOMETIMES. WTF.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

People who are jerks for the heck of it are horrible.

People who only care about certain people are horrible.

I have found something besides Nazis and the Percy Jackson movie that deserves the word "hate".

I hate these kinds of people.

They are my antithesis in every way possible.

These people need to not exist.

I need to scream but it's one o'clock in the morning (CST) and everyone's sleeping.

I need to get back to Michigan and beat this guy up.

I need this guy to not be going to my school next year.

I need to just ignore him.

But I really, really don't want to do that right now.


(I apologize if any of this is flawed and/or completely stupid; I am an angry Jenna and do not proofread well when angered.)

No comments:

Post a Comment