Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reasons I should not talk on the phone.

Number one: I like to try to multi-task and fail epically. Usually this includes the Internet or the television.

Number two: I like to nod. Unfortunately, my head does not rattle nor does it have a bell attached.

Number three: Related very much to the last one, I'm a facial expression kinda person.

Number four: I get mini-anxiety attacks kind of with those awkward silences. And also when I talk to anyone that I haven't talked to constantly on the phone with before, aka my mom, dad, Megan, or Brittany.

Number five: I don't talk. Ever.

Number six: Uh...I dunno. I just wanted another blip on the list.

Side note: I lost my awesome pen and feel like crying. Stupid girly frustration instincts and writerly attachments.

Other side note: This comic right here is by this awesome guy I believe is named Joe. I don't know him at all, other than through his awesomesauce comics thar, but I know he's got anxiety issues like moi and I think maybe a couple extra views might make him happy? I dunno. But go forth, you three people that read this semi-regularly! Make 'im happy. Ish.

2 comments:

  1. Lol Nenna, same here with the anxiety attacks :P

    Yeah, I know what it feels like when you lose something awesome and feel really really bad D:
    ~Cheook

    (and i should probably change my name on my google account. sometime. O.o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKK! :DD
    hi. x3

    ReplyDelete