Friday, July 2, 2010

My Other Car is the Millenium Falcon.

Oh, I WISH. I did get a button that says that today, though.

So, Star Wars exhibit...freaking awesome. They had all the praaaaaawps (apparently typing extra O's just made it look like proooops, and not the way I wanted it to sound, so it's uber phonetic), the costumes, the models...everything. It was amazing. So amazing...that I'm absolutely exhausted and can't type much about it. xD

IF YOU HAVE ME ON FACEBOOK (what am I talking about, YOU ALL DO!), YOU CAN SEE MY STATUS AND PICTURES THERE. SO YEAH.

I think I might be an Empire girl. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Oh, and I saw a shirt in the gift shop that I kinda liked, so I checked the price....and literally recoiled back in shock. It was twenty-seven dollars. The kids shirts were only fifteen, but unfortunately, I'm a little...erm...too well-endowed to fit into kids' shirts anymore. =/

And thass it. So toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment