Monday, July 12, 2010

TODAAAAY IS A KINDA GREAT DAAAAY.

Nothing's really happened, but I'm still pretty darned happy. :) I dunno why. We (Mom, Aunt Cris, Megan, and I) did some errand running because Aunt Cris had a day off finally and we want to be able to play on Friday, her next day off. We made it to Hobby Lobby, picked the dogs up from the groomer (where they got dipped for ticks, whoo hoo!), had lunch at a place us Yankees hadn't been to before, went to Sam's Club, the pet store, and a couple of other places. It was a pretty busy day and Megan and I kept each other entertained between stores. We also got to have control of the muuusic, meaning we had Classic Queen, Hairspray, and Relient K playing the whole time. We got home about an hour ago and IIII feel kinda like a nap or something, but it's a little late for that. :P When I did get home, soooomebody wasn't very happy....so I sent them a message that I hope made them smile, even though we haven't talked in ages. Anddd I got to smile 'cuz somebody was awesome and liked my status. ;P (Whoops, just gave myself away, didn't I? Oh well. Most the people that read this already know about that anyway.)

SO TODAY, SO FAR, IS PRETTY GOOOD. :DD Let's hope it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment