Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun facts.

Fun facts for today include:

-First post of the new month! w00t?

-Yelling doesn't help. At all. It might make you feel better...but oooohhhhhh gawsh does it make the rest of us frustrated.

-Zomb sounds kind of fun, but also slightly terrifying.

-My mom will break stalkers in half.

-I hate anxiety.

-I want to see friends.

-I don't want to see friends.

-I do NOT want to have to deal with hubs and kctc and all the other crap I have to do this school year.

-I am going to be eighteen next year. WHAT THE HECK.

-A bunch of people that are younger than me have/are getting their licenses. If I wasn't so worried about taking the stupid test, I would be taking it tomorrow because it makes me so frustrated.

-I freaking love writing.

-Jeremy and Aaron are my new favorite characters.

-I lost my pen. Again.

-This is weirdly therapeutic? And maybe a little more interesting for you to read then me whining about my life?

-I have several mosquito bites around my ankles. Apparently the yummiest blood is there.

-I have a feeling an encounter with a vampire might be weird if that's true.

-I LOVE YOU!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment