Saturday, August 28, 2010

Coincidence-y, yeah?

So, I read this comic called Questionable Content five days a week and yesterday the update was...kind of awesome, but made me wish that I could've done it with somebody that I wanted to be around when I was panicking. Here's the comic I'm talking about. Now, the end part wouldn't happen, because I would assume we'd both be fully clothed and not in our nightwear, and it would probably be about something other than a guy I really really liked, but hey! It'd be nice to have the person I want to talk to a couple houses away instead of a couple of whiles away. I can think of at least a handful of occasions where it would have been nice to walk down the street instead of sending him a message and waiting.

Um. Happy time now?! :D

...I dunno. Someeebody should live closer. >_> Not that he has much control over that right this second.

ANYWAY. Uhm. I don't really have anything to talk about other than that. xD BUT TODAY IS MORE METRO-CRUISE! If you don't know what the Metro-Cruise is, it's a thing on 28th street where all these REALLY cool cars park in Roger's Plaza and by Klingman's and by Toys R Us and you can go take pictures of them and they cruise up and down 28th street. Yesterday, while my sister, mom, and I were out and about, we saw a car that I think I was a bit taller than. Yeah. Kinda scary, innit? Then at five o'clock today is the official cruise where every car pulls out from wherever they are on 28th street and ride up and down. I honestly can't remember what the reason that they started this was supposed to be, but I did learn from a sign they had at Woody's that it's the sixth annual one! And a couple of years ago, when I was coming home from Gatlinburg with a friend and her dad and stepmom, that it's no fun to try and get through. Or, rather, it's no fun to try and get through when you really, really want to get home. Which I kind of did that day because the friend's dad and stepmom were kind of driving me crazy. They were (and still are, I believe) uber strict Catholics. And...yeah...they're a little odd to be around when I'm used to my parents, who took us to church when we were little, but don't really force it anymore, and had me grow up on the Beatles, Meat Loaf, and Ozzy. xD Er, yeah, tiny bit weird.

...euh. Thassit. Time to get ready to go take pictures of the pretty cars! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment