Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lots of questions. Not so many answers.

Yeah, I've been wondering about this. Well, multiple this-es.

If someone you've known for two and a half years or so starts randomly talking to you both in real life and on Facebook, does that mean that maybe that someone likes you? :/ Especially if they talk to you every time you log into Facebook and send you messages when they don't see you online?

...waaaaait.....I do that.....so maybe I don't need that question answered. >>

If you fib about not feeling well enough to go out because you feel like you're going to have a panic attack if you do go out, does that make you a bad friend? Would you be less of a bad friend if you had just said "hey, I'm way too nervous about this, I don't think I can go"?

Is it normal to have mini-panic attacks when you go to hang out with someone new? And when you talk on the phone?

What does it mean when you make plans with someone else and they don't make you panic at all? Does that mean that you're just more comfortable with them? That you're closer? That you want to be around them enough that you overcome the panic attack feeling?

Does every teenager wonder about this stuff? 'Cuz I'm starting to feel a little alone. Do they all think about the far future and worry? Do they worry about never finding someone special and ending up alone? Do they worry about not finding someone special soon enough to fit into their mental plan? Is it normal to have a mental plan at all?

Is all this worry normal? Am I crazy? Or just overanalyzing like usual?

Why haven't I watched as much Shark Week this week as I would have liked?

Why hasn't he messaged me back? Did I come off too strong? Have I ruined everything? Am I just worrying too much again? Why can't I deal with friendship?

Why do I feel like writing but have no words? I want to write about Jeremy and Aaron because they are cute and I loves them. Why can't I think of another cute scene to write out? Probably because my Jeremy is ignoring me....youdidn'tjustreadthat. Just fyi. It was your imagination. Your eyes are tricking you. You're high on something. Insert other lame excuse here.

Why can't I just let this all go?

Why can't I relax?

Why can't I stop worrying?

Why does everything have to change?

Why why why why why why WHY?

..........

No comments:

Post a Comment