Sunday, August 22, 2010

pain medication isn't as neat as I thought.

yech. I'm tired. I dunno if it's the meds or the all the waking up I did due to the meds, but nyeeeeeeh. Want sleep.

I woke up last night/this morning about midnight-thirty and realized I could take my vicodin, so I did. Semi-crazy dreams did then occur.

(By the way, I should not be blamed for any of this. I'm tired and just about as blaaah feeling as I was Wednesday when I was still anesthetic-y.)

First dream was somethin' about me having my birthday party in May for some reason (my birthday is in December, so it was just a little weird) and it started rather late. Like, seven o'clock. So Dream-Me was thinking that we should make it a sleepover! Then one friend started making a fuss and saying she had stuff to do tomorrow. The specific person I think was an Emily T. but I dunno, my brain cooked this up over twelve hours ago. Anywho. I started yelling at her about how she shouldn't have come then, and she yelled at me for something and I don't even remember what it was but it made me super sad. D: I actually woke up feeling like crying because it upset me so much. Of course, I'm one of those sensitive kids that turns to crying as a release for just about everything, sooo....that might not be significant. And there was something to do with Ashante, another school person, that got me upset, but that's probably just because she'd gotten me mad at the mall today by just walking off and leaving the group. And corrupting my little sister's mind. >> But, yeah, that was weird dream numero uno.

Weird dream number two was much more obscure, if possible. There was some Japanese movie that I was watching/in and I think it started with an "O"...the other people watching it made a comment about how "the wife isn't even a part of the main story", I know that for sure. But there was some wizard guy and he was trying to unlock something...uhmyeah. I should've tried writing this when I woke up, but I swear, I remembered just as much then as I do now. xD

Then there was a short episode where I guess I was a cat? And I was jumping through this tunnel outside of a department store and for some reason Yugi Muto from Yu-Gi-Oh! was there, Yami Yugi included. Then Cat-Me got picked up and taken by some guys and when they got back to their house I was a girl again and they were all confused. I think there was a car wash, too. Or maybe that was their house.

And then there was the last one, which was about my cousin Sarah conspiring to murder my dad, Papaw, Megan, and I. It didn't really focus on my dad or Papaw, but I'm pretty sure that they were both there. She had us kept in some random house that looked vaguely like the one in T-Town but smaller and less nice. Megan and I were trying to find a way to get out, one of the ways being leaving little notes on the memory books Sarah was going to give to the family after we were gone (I don't know how that would've helped us any, either). I know it was around Christmas because Sarah gave me some chemical to make Megan drink "on Christmas" and telling me to give her the stuff that would kill her on a day that was months from the current date would be crazy. Well, I didn't give it to her and Sarah ended up pouring what she thought was the rest down the drain and I thought that Megan might be able to pretend that she was dead and get out. And I tried to get Sarah to not-kill me because it was so close to my birthday or something like that. I woke up then. I kind of wish I would have stayed asleep for this one because it was interesting. But I'm also really, really glad I woke up because it was one of those dreams where even though you KNOW it's gotta be a dream, it's freaky vivid and scaring you a whole lot.

Also, Sarah, if you ever read this: I do not think you are a murderer. I was just on vicodin and it gave me crazy dreams, I swear.

SO GUESS WHO'S NOT TAKING VICODIN BEFORE BED TONIGHT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HER MOUTH HURTS?!

1 comment: