Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm in stitches! ....LITERALLY!

I AM. REALLY. ON THE VERY BACK OF MY JAW/GUMS/WHATEVER.

And they hurt. A lot.

...and I don't have a real line of thinking for this blog about me getting me wisdom teeth out....

So random listy time! :D (gawsh I love things.)

I got to wear pjs to the oral surgeon today. Possibly my favorite part of the whole experience.

I HATE blood pressure cuffs. They hurt almost as badly as my stitches. :c

It was joked about that maybe the anesthesia (something I can ALMOST spell on my own now) would help me be less panicky about people. AND OH GAWSH I'VE BEEN COMMENTING WITHOUT MUCH WORRY. this is so weird. I'M NOT THAT WORRY-LIKE. And I was only slightly worried when somebody awesome randomly showed up with ice cream (sorry I didn't make an appearance: I felt icky looking all over ><).

That ice cream was very yummy, btw. I made Megan scoop some for me after you left. :3

AGHHHHHH THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHUT I AM IN PAJAMAS AND MY FACE HURTS WHY ARE PEOPLE HERE?! (libby and roxanne people, I think, for those of you that know them). 

I can't even freaking swish water to make sure I don't have any food stuck in my stitches or sommat. I have to get some water in my mouth, then move my head to get the water around. It is rather ridiculous. :/

murrrrrrrrr I survived my IV. But I still wish I was small enough to use the mask. :c

Uhmmmmmmmm it took me like an hour to eat half a plate of rice and chinese-stuff-in-a-can-that-I-forgot-the-name-of. Because I can't chew and I can't open my mouth that much. :c Sad day.

NIKKI IF YOU READ THIS I WANTED TO COME OVER RANDOMLY AND GIVE YOU A HUG BUT I COULDN'T DRIVE WITH MY SIMILARLY MEDICATED MOTHER BECAUSE....WELL.....I KINDA STILL HAD ANESTHETIC IN ME. WHICH WOULD BE BAD TO DRIVE WITH. D:

unfortunately I don't think you'll read this unless I purposely try to get you to.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiigh* eh that's okay. I've tried to get plenty of people to read it by mentioning their names in the shared-ness. xD

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I GOT TO SLEEP ALL DAY!

that is all.

ish?

No comments:

Post a Comment