Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Brodykins and Easter Eggs.

I dunno I kind of feel like writing but I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT so let's see what comes out.

I SAW AN ADORABLE BRODYKINS TODAY. He's my new second cousin. Like, new as in born a few weeks ago. He is pretty cute. c: I also saw his mommy and daddy, my cousin and a guy none of the family likes (but maybe related to Hannah? I dunno, how common is the last name DeWinter? o___o). He was okay while we were over visiting, I guess...maybe having a son's got him straightened out some? I dunno.

BUT THE BABY WAS ADORABLE AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. :D

uhmmm. Megan and I made french toast this morning. Well, Megan mixed up the eggy stuff and I dipped them in it and cooked 'em. During the thunderstorm we had, too. So when the smoke detector started going off, we had to turn on the fan, open the door, and turn of the air conditioning. This would've been not-so-bad-ish if it hadn't been pouring. Then we could've opened the windows, too. But the French Toast was  YUUUUUMMMMMYYYY so it was okay. And not only did we find a piece that had a smiley face on it (it was not eaten, of course), the SYRUP ITSELF HAD A SMILEY FACE (as pictured below. It was pretty great to open up the syrup and find a smile. Pretty great indeed.

After breakfast we went and saw Brody...which I already talked about...and then when we came home Megan and I played The White Wolf of Icicle Creek or whatever that Nancy Drew game is. Yes, they have those. And they're actually pretty fun. Anywho, Megan and I found a really cool easter egg in the game where you can one: call this guy called Mystico the Magnificent, who led you to catching an actual easter egg in the already-blown-up fishing shack, which led to finding a whole ROOM full of easter egg things that you're not able to get into usually. And we had a weird kind of creepy dream because of all this. We're kind of stuck now, though, because there's supposed to be a note and we get stuck in the sauna blah blah blah but the note isn't showing up. :/ So we're not sure what to do now.

THEEEEEEEENNN we went over to City Middle/High School for the music open house thang, where we got kind of signed up for stuff and had hotdogs and saw some friends as well as see Weber, the greatest band teacher ever. I also discovered that City is NOT air conditioned (saaad daaaaay) and that instead of regular uniforms for marching band, we will have black polos. Lovely, right? Apparently there was no time to get actual uniforms, so we've just got polo shirts. I felt bad for Weber, though, because the Union and City teachers got a bunch of WOOTS and all Weber got was clapping and my lame tiny woo! It's because all our cool kids graduated/aren't taking band this year, the losers.

BUT YEAH THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TODAY SORTA KINDA.

And that's all I can think to write about.

Except that I discovered yesterday while riding home from the beach that the smell of dairy farm (or any farm that includes cows, I guess) is kind of reassuring? It's because my grandparents had a dairy farm for a really, really long time until recently, so I kind of grew up hanging out there a lot and...yeah. I am NOT weird.

...I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment