Sunday, August 15, 2010

"...rule like Titans EXCEPT for Kronos..."

Denzel Washington should've said that. It would've made me smile. 'Cuz, y'know, Kronos sucked. I think the other Titans were kind of okay, though. :/ I can't remember. I haven't read me Greek Myths book in a whileeee.

This is kind of more random musings than a blog post, really. I think. I dunno. It might turn into something more.

I can't find my pencil sharpener. This makes me sad because I NEEEED my pencil sharpened to draw well-ish. Because a dull pencil SUCKS. D:

I like having happy moments where I breathe in and feel like I'm gonna burst. I've had a lot more of those than usual lately. Too bad they only last a few seconds. But, since they usually happen when you're in my Newsfeed...they happen often enough. :D

I wanna see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. :x Nowwww.

I just saw a trailer for the Last Exorcism. I am terrified. o_________________o

That just reminded me of when I saw Salt and freaked out at the Paranormal Activity 2 trailer. ...shut UP the first time I saw it it really freaked me out and I didn't wanna get freaked out again. D: Andrew and Shane weren't nice. I'm not sitting between them next time.

.....maybe.

I WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING AWESOME. but I don't know what.

I saw Hoyt and Summer (grrrrmustdieee) on tonight's True Blood and thought: "That's what he and I coulda been like. o_____o" No, not the "he" I've been swooning over...which makes the thought just a little bit weirder. :|

A while ago I found myself being jealous of a friend that had, like, six guys ask her out/tell her they liked her in one month. Now, after two this summer, I AM NOT JEALOUS. akdfhasdfh.

....I like being a quiet nerd. It's less stressful. :'D

I think I've used the most smileys in a blog ever with this. Huh.

...LA LA LA I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KATHERINE SOOO MUUUUUUUCH.

yeah. and mebbe somebody else, too.

Liking a post isn't much of a response I'd like to see. But, eh, gotta take what I can get, right? Right.

mhm.

No comments:

Post a Comment