Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yeah, I'm posting about my suckish situation of teeth again.

Because, DARNIT, I like being able to sleep through the whole night without waking up because the left side of my jaw is exploding! For some reason that doesn't bother me all too much during my waking hours, 'cuz it still hurts quite a bit, but four o'clock in the morning is NOT a time when my mouth should start hurting!

I need pain medication that works all freaking night. Like seriously.

There is no point to this. Just me writing. But, then again, is there any point to any of my blog posts other than me just writing?

My heart warms at you using my phrase, btw. Or what I've come to know as mine, anyway (a certain someone...? ohhh, my curiosity is killing me).

Apparently Katherine has more stuff for us? WHAAAAAT? We come home with ten space bags of clothing and you STILLLL have stuff for us? Nooooooooooooo I don't want to have to find somewhere else to put all these clothes....we haven't even started unpacking Mamaw's stuff yettt....

Ow ow ow ow ow. I should probably eat something so I can take my vicodin. I don't get how House could swallow more than one at a time like it was candy or something. I've had to take pills all my life more-or-less and it's never been that easy. >> Maybe he had a smaller kind of vicodin. Or they just used actual candy on the show to lie to us. I really don't think I could dry-swallow even one of those pills....yech. (Reason number one I'll never abuse prescription drugs: I forget to take the onses that are actually prescribed to me half the time. Reason number two: You DIE doing that.)

I now has applesauce. Soon I will be able to take my loverly pain medications...soooooon.

I kind of wonder if this has anything to do with my eating stuff I probably shouldn't have yesterday (pizza and breadsticks)? Originally the plan was to go to Pizza Hut because they had pasta I could eat, too...but then we got there and I was "WANT PIZZA. DO NOT CARE IF HURTS, WANT PIZZA >:" because it's pizza night. Friday has been pizza night for forever and a day or something like that.

Bah. I've gotta be quieter with typing because Megan's friend, the lovely miss Carter, is over and she's still trying to sleep. That's the bad part with this keyboard; it likes to be louddddd. But that's really what I love about it. I can hear myself type and when I'm on a roll, it makes me happy! Something along the lines of "Hey! I'm writing! Sweet!"

On the subject of writing, on August thirtieth I'll be going back to GVSU for a publication party for the book that all the people from writing camp put their stuff in. :D And we'll all be getting it then and reading our pieces to EVERYONE. I'm a little nervous about it, mostly because 1) the formatting of mine is a little weird so it might take people some time to catch on and 2) it's personal stuff that I've already shared with my tablemates, but with the whole group? Eh heh. That's a little much. But I'll get through it because I'm a trooper. ...Megan would also like it to be known that her picture is going to be on the cover of said book. ("Stfu Jenna >>")

Hrrrrrmmm...still been attempting to cover Breathe. I even tried to get Megan to do the piano part for me, but she said she couldn't get it without sheet music. Kinda sad, but for the better. It'd be harder for me to try and sync us both up instead of just getting me to sing the notes at the right part with an instrumental on Youtube. BUT! I've gotten pretty good at that, other than getting that stupid long I~~~ right. The note(s) that she changes to aren't really sticking in my head, so I can't remember what I'm supposed to go to until BAM it's there. As simple as this song should be, it's kind of frustrating that it isn't just working as is. I still freaking LOVEE this song, though.

So, I guess this was less about my teeth and pain and more on whatever was on my mind. Well, except for what prompted me to get blogging today in the first place. Y'see, I wasn't really planning on writing anything because I'm exhausted and kind of just wanted to get ready to go to Woodland and hang out with some friends quietly. But then I saw a certain someone's status about missing a certain someone's blog posts or something along those lines...and I don't know how many blogs you read...but good Lord did that make me smile, thinking that maybe the posts you were missing were mine. :) And, obviously, made me blog. Yay! You make me write. Even more reason for you to stick around!

Related side note: Unless I completely misinterpreted that post? Then my own craziness makes me write. But YOU cause that craziness, soo...my point is still valid.

(Unrelated side note: What exactly is up with the period-then-exclamation-point thing? It's annoying. wtf. Seriously.)

No comments:

Post a Comment