Thursday, August 5, 2010

I like....

So, Bruce had a blog about the stuff heeee liked and it cheered me up and made me want to write my own "I like" blog. So. Here it is. :D

I like.....
listening to my music with the volume turned pretty much all the way up. It hurts my ears at first, but then they go just a little deaf and it's okay. Then I can't hear the overpowering silence in my head. :)

I like.....
how something as random as actually sitting down and reading someone's blog post for once can cheer me up! And give me something to write about, too. YAY BRUSKI! ...or however one might spell that.

I like.....
how yummy my bagel sandwich was after not eating since breakfast.

I like....
being outside even when I usually get headaches from the pollen. I like it when it's cool enough out for jeans but warm enough for a t-shirt.

I like.....
reading a Stephen King novel. I don't do it much for the scares anymore--I've gotten a little used to those, I think--but his writing makes me smile. He has an awesome way of showing the character's backstories and having them come back to haunt said characters. I think those parts are my favorite parts of the books. c:

I like.....
that someone liking one of my posts can make me so happy.

I like.....
that Shawn is possibly the funniest fake-psychic detective I know. Or, er, watch on TV.

I like.....
how Shark Week teaches the same basic lesson in seven days: If the water you're planning on swimming in has sharks and you don't want to get attacked, then by Jove, DON'T SWIM IN THAT WATER. geez.

I like......
the Nanny McPhee trailer. But only because it has "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" playing in the background. :D Otherwise it's become a little tiring.

I like.......
that I'll probably have a lot less swelling from the removal of my wisdom teeth when orientation rolls around than I could've had. Yaaaaaaay for no chipmunk cheeks when I see people at school for the first time in months!

I like.......
how none of my things sound quite as nice as Bruce's did. He's a better writer than I, it seems.

I like......
cuddling with my dogs when I'm sad. Madison always seems to know just when I need her. ...and ignore me the rest of the time. But that just makes her cuddling when I need it thaaat much more appreciated.

I like......
how this Sunday, I'll be seeing three people I know from three different places in the same play. I never thought my school life and church life would overlap, but lookit that! Rachel from church is in a play with Lucy from school and even Bucket from EGR is thrown in there. Huh. Whodathunkit.

I like......
coincidences that lead to blogs.

I like......
small things that lead to big smiles.

I like.......
staying up late and enjoying the quiet all around me.

I like......
Disney's way of showing happy endings, even if said happy endings may have screwed up my view of love foreverrrr (newsflash: Ariel's marriage at sixteen is NOT normal!).

I like.....
how nice it felt to write this.

Ahhhhh, it's always good to write a little randomness, isn't it? I think so. It makes everything better~~ Remember, guys: Stress kills.

......

(yes I stole that from the leprechaun shutuuuuuuup)

No comments:

Post a Comment