Tuesday, August 24, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

I like that song. I dunno about you, but I do. :D

And a few of my favorite things...?

Realizing the people-I'd-rather-not-see-at-orientation's surnames come after "M" (1:00-2:30 is for surnames A-M only) and I probably won't see them, unless they screw up and don't follow the schedule.

Discovering Madison has randomly decided to lay down next to me, even when my squishy pillow has been abandoned and left available for her to lounge on.

How my abdominal muscles are apparently so messed up and weak that my back hurts looooong before my stomach does. xD Silly muscles.

How being bored and waiting for orientation turns into "let's do sit-ups! 0___0"

Soft things that are crack for my hands.

Talking to a person that can make me feel better about seeing the surname-after-M person. :D He's awesome like that. And we actually talked for like an hourrr~

Listening to Megan play Yellow Submarine on the keyboard and then turn around and call O'Malley "hot stuff".

My physics book. *insert awesome face here*

Seeing someone exclaim that they would scream and hug Justin Bieber if he went to their school on a status filled with "I'd kill/beat up/shove down the stairs".

Comments on my blog! Thank you, Miss Katherine! :D

And these are a few of my favorite things~

1 comment:

  1. I love that song, too. I love that show, actually. I want to be Maria someday... *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete