Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Perhaps just one more, Master Harry, for luck?"

Kreacher completely redeemed himself with that one line, I think. C:

HI THERE WORLD. I'm bored and writing. And reading Deathly Hallows over again, for those of you that didn't get it from the quote. And shame on you if you didn't. The Harry Potter series is freaking amazing and the movies lately have kind of failed to show the awesomeness that is in the books. I mean, really. "I AM THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE *RUN AWAY*" Fail. There is this AWESOME explanation as to *why* Snape referred to himself as the Half-Blood Prince and pffffft. They completely ignored it. I, however, am happy to explain it to anyone willing to listen. ^__^ Granted, though, my explanation might be a little off because I read that part so long ago...

I feel bad for my new books. I get them, get all excited about reading them, then....reread a Harry Potter book because I read about the Battle of Hogwarts so much on a Facebook page that I wanted to reread it. xD But also Ron coming back and....oh, wait, maybe I shouldn't spoil it for everyone. Can I at least tell you what happens to George? He loses an ear. And says he's feeling "saintly" afterwards because, well, he's holey! ...get it? :D Holey? Holy? ....yeah.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH people frustrate me sometimes. Oh! How is it that someone that's kind of pessimistic can be related to someone so happy-go-lucky? (People who know sisters at school..well..you probably know who I'm talking about. xD) One relative will be all "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!" and the other will just be "....bleh today sucks." It confuses me. I'm pretty sure Megan and I are about the same level of optimism....as the rest of our family is.....so how does such a big difference occur? o___o I am intrigued.

Yech. I tried doing some squat-like-things while holding Madison yesterday (she's about twenty pounds and thus makes for pretty good "dead" weight) and my legs hurt. A lot. xD My abdominal muscles seem okay from the sit-ups, though, so that's a good sign! ...right? I dunno. I guess I'm trying to get myself prepared for my weight training class this year. Yeah, I have gym again. Wooooooooo.....

Zhiva said Smurf war instead of turf war on an NCIS episode earlier and now I kinda want to see this. I doubt that Smurfs would actually fight each other, though, so that might not work at all....which reminds me, am I the only one excited for a Smurf movie next year? I looked it something up a little while ago and saw who was going to play Gargamel, but I can't remember who it was....*checks* Oh hey it's Hank Azaria! Neat. He was a bunch of people/voices in Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian and he was the "obscure movie actor" dad in Eulogy, which makes him a good actor in my book. :D And Neil Patrick Harris is gonna be in it, too, which should be neaaaaat.....he's also gonna be in a movie based on a book I love called Beastly, which is in turn based on, you guessed it, Beauty and the Beast. ...HA! Katy Perry's gonna be Smurfette. Hee. I dunno why, but that makes me smile.

Thinking about Gargamel makes me think of the valve oil from band...or at least I think it was valve oil. I dunno. It was something that I, a woodwind player, never needed to use, so that's probably what it was. Anywho, it was blue and Weber said that Gargamel had finally caught some Smurfs...I can't remember if I was the only one that found it really funny, though (besides Weber himself, that is).

Meh....that's kind of it...and I want to read more of my lovely book, so I bid you adieu.

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently doing my duty as a redhead and reading through the Anne of Green Gables books, and in the second book, Anne of Avonlea, we meet two sisters exactly like the ones you described. I read about them yesterday.

    I call that serendipity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? :O Neat. I still don't get how that kind of stuff happens....it's like one really mean kid coming out of a family that's completely nice. :/

    ReplyDelete