Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random Thoughts for August 17th 2010

Because HEY I have no idea what to write about but I still want to to write, GUESS WHAT I'M GONNA DO. Yeah, that's right. Random thought list thang. :]] Because they're kind of fun to come up with.

TOMORROW I'M GETTING MY WISDOM TEETH OUT. sucky, I know.

Today I my aunt Cris started a blog. Weird name, thanks to miss Kate, but pretty darned good writing. I love her so much. :3 Both of them, really.

One comment made me see how sweet a certain person that someone I love loves is. (Hope that made sense. Person who this refers to, you should know who you are. ;P)

Sometimes I like Time New Roman for smileys and sometimes I don't. ;P is one of those smileys that I don't like it for.

A girl at Lowe's today told me that she was hoping to get a shirt like mine at Hot Topic. It made me smile. Apparently I'm not the only girl that shops on the "guy" side of the store!

I got tagged as a PANDAFISHTHING. :D

And it was suggested to me that I try to cover Paramore's Breathe (aka Until Tomorrow to some people). That song is basically the same three verses over and over again...and yet it is very, very difficult. If you don't know me and my musical ability, I'd obviously do a vocal cover 'cause hey I can't play piano. xD

It's funny that that song was suggested when it fits EVERYTHING SO WELL. You know, other than my voice. I can sing that song preeeeetty darn well thanks to awesome smoothness. :DD Other songs like Ignorance....yeeeeeeeeah I have issues with rockness. My voice is apparently meant for more classically things than that, much to my utter dismay.

I HAVE A WHOLE CRAP LOAD OF SOFT FOODS. :O Applesauce, pasta, pudding, more pasta...lots and lots of soft things. And giant marshmallows, for some reason. I am intrigued. 

I opened a new Microsoft Word document earlier today, intent on writing something fantastically AWESOME. I proceeded to stare at it blankly. It was not meant to be.

I LOVE SOMEONE VERY MUCH, buuuuuuuut maybe that's just me being young and stupid.

I might look like a chipmunk tomorrow. That's gonna be sad because Megan's gonna take pictures of me while I'm asleep. :c She's mean like that.

OH BUT HEY I get to sleep as much as I want tomorrow 'cause I have the excuse of anesthesia. :DDDD YAY FOR MEDICALNESS.

Uh. I'm still not jealous of a friend who got asked out/told she was liked six times in one month. That's...wow. No. I can't handle two in one summer. That's....no no no. I'm a quiet awkward little nerd and that's how it's going to stay.

I know I've freaked out about this several times already, but.....MY LITTLE SISTER IS GOING TO BE A FRESHMAN.

Also I was told to try making new friends this year. Any volunteers? :D

5 comments:

  1. Can old friends be new friends? CUS I VOLUNTEER!
    and i bet you will be an adorable chipmunk (:
    icecream date soon? YES.
    Just.. You live so far "/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! YESYESYES! I totally approve of this.
    No. I'm pretty sure I don't.
    I ALSO APPROVE OF THAT. :D
    YOU'RE the one that moved, dearie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you still lived far away before i moved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not as far away as you do nowwwww!
    ...I think....I dunno...I'm not good with this city and where crap is. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. dearest potatoes,
    please teach me how to write a blog.
    i know not what i am doing.

    sincerly, mint

    ReplyDelete