Saturday, August 28, 2010

This is really more of a sticky note than a letter.

Oh, uh, hi, Heart.
Uhm, please disregard that last letter. I'm perfectly fine with all the fluttery happiness, even if it means a little sadness here and there. Thanks and keep up the good work. Love you!
-Jenna


Unrelated note for those of you that aren't my internal organs (there are organs that aren't internal...?):
METRO-CRUISE WAS SO MUCH FUN YAY. Lots of cool pictures. :D Megan'll probably have them up tomorrow or somethin', she was just worrying my dad's computer's hard drive was gonna crash or something. xD But memory =/= what's on the hard drive, oddly enough, so it won't. :D ...assuming I paid enough attention to what my dad was talking about.

OH HI THERE GUY ARE YOU ANNOYED WITH MY PERSISTENCE YET? Pffft, Man-in-the-sky knows I am. xD (Megan gets really mad when I say "God" when not talking about Him, so I'm tryin' to quote the Invention of Lying more.)

:D

edit: There are a LOT of things that I didn't realize that were considered organs that fit under the "external organs" heading. So no need to list any. :p

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jenna,

    Thank you for your kind words, but I think you are mistaken. All I really do is pump blood.

    -Your Heart



    Dear Jenna,

    Really? REALLY? I'm the one that made you enjoy Disney movies, and write all those great short stories, and fall in love with that handsome Brian fellow and his dreamy blue eyes, and this is the thanks I get? A total shafting? Well, since I control emotion AND memory, you can bet I won't forget this. I hope you enjoy being depressed for no reason, because that's what I'm gonna unleash on you tomorrow. Jerk.

    -Your Limbic System

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thank you, Brian. xD Although gettin' all scientific on me when I'm trying to be writerly is kind of annoying. :P

    ReplyDelete