Sunday, August 15, 2010

RAWRGLEBLARGLE.

...k. I know I just posted, like, twenty minutes ago or something. But I NEED to get this out SOMEWHERE and I know roughly three people MAYBE read this on a regular basis. xD So NO ONE WILL KNOW! ...not that you guys are no one. I LOVE YOU!

anywho. So I ended up looking through old pictures because Facebook keeps tricking me into it when I'm looking at NEW pictures (stupid sidebar thingy). The pictures it led me to were from a certain *insertderogatorywordforladyofyourchoicehere*'s birthday party back in June. One I wasn't invited to. Not that I'm bitter about it. No.

...okay maybe a little. BUT I THOUGHT WE WERE AWESOME FRIENDS, OKAY? D: I'm a little hurt. 'Specially since just about EVERYONE ELSE SHE KNOWS WAS INVITED. Like random guys from middle school (no offense meant to Chris and Evan...but really?!?!? I'VE BEEN FRIENDS WITH HER SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL ASDALKDALSK). I can't believe I'm still frustrated with her about this...but the title that had been given to this album was "Thats what friends are for.." and I find it a little ironic (that's the right word, right? Because I'm no good with irony...).

(side note: Frollo-Archdeacon interaction at the beginning of HoND is sweeeeeeeeeetness)

AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SCHOOL IS GOING TO WORK THIS YEAR. We more or less have the same group of friends, so how is she gonna keep avoiding me? Huh? Eek. I hope this doesn't mean that they're gonna stray away from me, too. o__o 'Cuz that would SUCK so much. I mean, they've disappeared this summer, but that's because it's summer and people do drift apart. I'm not a very social person (duh) so I don't really get why it was weird that people weren't talking to me much.

Which would be worse, I wonder? Her ignoring me? Or running over and giving me a hug like nothing happened? I think the latter would. It would confuse me so. so. much. ;_;

...and that's it. I'm gonna focus on Quasi and my toaster waffle now.

3 comments:

  1. Guess who has a blog noww?
    Well to respond to this;
    Don't Stress right noww.
    Summer is a time to just relax, especially with everything you have going for you once school does start again.
    Time will tell,
    and you will see what happens when the time comes (:
    And I'm sure, you will be fine. (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HEY ALLISON! :D
    Weird. I could completely tell it was you without actually clicking your name and making sure. xD
    Heh heh. I'm trying toooo. But it's not wooorrrrkingggg. :P
    And thank youuuu for being awesome and all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH HEY JENNA!
    lol it's cus you know me ohh so well (:

    && no thank youuu for inspiring me to start blogging (:
    love youuu

    ReplyDelete