Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 19: No place like home!

I'm supposed to list all of the places I've lived.

...this is going to be a short list.

1. House on Burton: I lived there for almost the first year of my life, I think? I dunno. It was forever ago. I was a baby. I don't remember living there. xP

2. The House I'm in Now: ...yes. I have spent sixteen years in the same house. Is that so unbelievable? There's this kid in band whose family just likes to move around. They do it every couple of years for the heck of it, I guess. I don't understand that. Why move if the house you're in works well with what you're doing? People are weird.

And...I guess the place in Tuscaloosa might count. I've been there enough times FOR enough time that it's like a second home. So I've lived there, too! But I've only lived in two places, technically, I guess. I lead a boring, boring life.

In other news, I don't think I'm gonna be able to do the real life 30 days anymore. I'm just writing it on my hand instead of doing it and it's not helping. *sigh* I'm bad at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment