Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 28: A dream is a wish your heart makes~

Do I wish at 11:11? What do I wish for?

Well, first of all, OF COURSE I wish at 11:11. I'm a teenage girl who grew up on Disney. My mind is full of fantasies of princes coming to save me or being a beast in disguise and I READ! Magic is everywhere in both books and Disney, so how am I not supposed to believe in 11:11 even just a tiny bit?

(That sentence there probably made no sense. But class is almost over and I need to get lunch. ((Yes, my lunch hour is, like, 10:30 to 11. It sucks.)))

What do I wish for? YOU CAN'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU WISH FOR! That negates the wish! Duh! Geez.

Yesterday was supposed to be my handwriting and I don't wanna upload it. So I might do it, eventually, but not any time soon. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Don't miss out on wishes at 2:22, 3:33, etc. The magic may not be quite as strong as 11:11, but every time I glimpse at a clock at one of those magical times, I wish for the same thing, and I'll wish for it till I the day stop wishing. ;)

    ReplyDelete