Thursday, March 10, 2011

RL 30 Days

HEY THERE GUYS. I'm totally doing a real life sort of thirty days thing. It's of my own concoction *insert evil laugh here* and will consist of me writing little sharpies notes to myself on my hand. (How will this work for thirty days and still be readable? Facial scrub and soap. Works wonders, even with my dry skin.) Each note will be some little thing that I should be doing already or something a little silly. Maybe it's going to be me trying to remind myself why I shouldn't do it in the first place. Like be lazy or being someone else.

Anyway, here's my list:
Day One: Smile
Day Two: Love Yourself
Day Three: Love Others
Day Four: Forgive Others
Day Five: Forgive Yourself
Day Six: Speak
Day Seven: Speak Your Opinions
Day Eight: Stand up for Yourself
Day Nine: Ask a Question
Day Ten: Hug Someone
Day Eleven: Laugh
Day Twelve: Read for Hours
Day Thirteen: Write for Hours
Day Fourteen: Wear Makeup
Day Fifteen: Don't Wear Makeup
Day Sixteen: Dress Up
Day Seventeen: Be Yourself
Day Eighteen: Be Someone Else (Any volunteers?)
Day Nineteen: Go Outside (weather permitting...)
Day Twenty: Stay Inside (switch with day nineteen if need be...)
Day Twenty-One: Sing
Day Twenty-Two: Dance
Day Twenty-Three: Eat Healthy (...eek.)
Day Twenty-Four: Stuff Your Face
Day Twenty-Five: Run
Day Twenty-Six: Be Lazy
Day Twenty-Seven: Walk the Dogs
Day Twenty-Eight: Play a Game
Day Twenty-Nine: .....neeeeeed oneeeee.....
Day Thirty: Be Happy!

So that's it. Unless someone comes up with a GAZILLION extra things, then I'll probably do those, too. And someone needs to suggest a twenty-nine, otherwise I'm not gonna have one. D:

And...and...well, bring it on, I guess!

(Side note: Broke one hundred and fifty posts the other day and I didn't even notice! Neat.)

2 comments:

  1. and so the blog stalking begins :P I'm always watching, never be alone :D

    I need something like this list in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay blog stalking! :D It makes life less boring. As does having this list. 'Cause you'll not be smiling or something, then you look at your hand and suddenly BAM! You've got this freaking huge smile on your face and it's like "oh, okay." xD

    ...if that made any sense...

    ReplyDelete