Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Eighteen: Hi, my name is Jenna...

...and I'm a mild Face-Offoholic.



Yes. I started watching this show because it was on and I was staying up to play my guitar a little. I had meant to watch it, but was sure I'd already missed the premiere (this happens a lot). After the first episode, I quickly became addicted. I watched every week and I learned new things about make up and molds and...I got SO angry about Jo getting kicked off before Megan. Megan was terrible. :| Terrible, terrible, terrible. And Jo was not. She should not have been kicked off before Megan. But that is done and so is this season. I haven't seen the season finale yet, though, so no telling me! >< I needed sleep on Wednesday (day it shows) and last night I saw Hello, Dolly! at the Civic. I didn't get home until after ten. It was time for sleeps then.

OH! Scary realization when I googled for that picture? I might have the end spoiled for me. Eek! How bad would that be?! I kind of hope it was Tate or Sam, though. Conor shouldn't need any help getting famous if he's forty something. Give the fame to the newer kids in the business! That and I just really prefer what Tate and Sam have done to most of Conor's stuff. He's been really, really safe lately and that doesn't scream OH EM GEE I SHOULD WIIIIIIIIIIN! And Gage...I dunno. He doesn't stand out a whole bunch to me, either. (I totally forgot about him there, see? He doesn't stand out enough to win.)

I kind of really hope Sam won. But Tate would be good, too.

But yeah! I am addicted to Face Off. And now I need to, like, work on my physics paper. Or goof off on the Internet some more. Something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment