Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 23+24: I am NOT forgetting to do this!

I am just busier than I usually am for some reason and don't have time to write anything until it's, like, ten o'clock. Not kidding. I went and watched this ADORABLE baby for my dad's co-worker yesterday. He is just. so. freaking. cute. Last time I saw him, he was about three months old. Now he's about six months and his eyes are so big! And pretty! And aaaaaah!

(Before I forget to say something about it, here's my letter. It's ages old, but whatev.)

And apparently babysitting rates have gone up a lot. I babysat a couple of kids for another co-worker of my dad's for five bucks an hour. I thought that was pushing it a little, but okay because there were two of them, you know? And then they want to pay me eight dollars. Mind. Blown. Also, I get to babysit him again on Saturday! But he's gonna be asleep the entire time because it's from 10 to 2. Yes. 10pm to 2am. I don't know what they're going to be doing, either. (Either probably isn't needed because I'm sure my small readership can come up with what they could be doing much better than I ever could. Because I'm bad at those things.)

Anyway, uh, things that cross my mind a lot?

Getting a freaking job. And living in one of the worst states for finding one period, let alone being SEVENTEEN and trying to.

School. So much school. Keeping my A's, getting stuff done, where I'll be after I graduate. I have no idea what I want to do anymore, either. I started being a part of this design team for the BIGGEST BEAN BAG CHAIR EVA that's going to be in Artprize (Google it) this year and it's fun, getting an idea from someone and building on it. We haven't actually gotten anything to work with yet (that's for next week, apparently), but still. My brain is coming up with a few ideas, the favorite being a mossy, vine-covered boulder that will LOOK like it's uber scary, then when you touch it it's like SQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH. And I also like math and science and writing and doodling and singing and playin' saxophone and oi! Too. Much. I like too much.

Drama. Or at least I am a lot lately. One of my friends had a falling out with another. She just stopped talking to her completely, then wrote a blogpost about why. And how much more mature she is than the one that was ignored and...and...it's frustrating. Especially because we had this same issue last year. Why high school so terrible like dat?

....not gonna lie: Love. Love love love love love! I'm seventeen, but I want it. I blame Disney. I blame my books. I blame everyone I know that's in a fantastic relationship. Augh augh augh.

That kid represented by Kevin Levin I mentioned awhile ago. Oi. oi. oi.

And that's about it. I'm watching Death Becomes Her now. I like this movie, but it's one of those things that you have to be careful who you watch it around because otherwise they'll be like "LOL SHE FAT." Or at least that's how my classmates would act. *nod* Night.

EDIT: Would you be interested in reading a story about an outer space Sleeping Beauty? Where Beauty is an alien-human hybrid that has been kept frozen due to being a failure and then is reawakened by some human kid that ends up in the spaceship somehow? And takes her to Earth to get her away from the crazy controlling aliens? Because Face Off's last challenge was to pick a fairy tale and some twist to go with it and once everyone had picked apart the choices, outer space and Sleeping Beauty was all that was left! And I was astonished because I thought that could be really, really cool! What with aliens being all super-technology and probably being able to freeze people and such. It seemed like a fantastic idea to me, but no one wanted it. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment