Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day Fifteen: Somebody I 'fancy'...

Hmmm. Do I really wanna post a picture of that? Somebody could easily stumble across it. I post the link to Facebook enough. Maybe I could use something else...?



*cough*

Yes. Kevin Levin from Ben 10. Because it makes sense for him to be representative of mystery boy. There's another guy I could use, but all the paintings of him are kind of scary. Surprisingly enough, guys who were called terrible...are kind of terrible-looking. *shrug* Whodathunk?

Anyway. Yes. He's pretty cool, he's funny, he smart enough to care about school to the point where he at least gets more-than-decent grades, he reads...and he's a nerd. Without looking like a lanky little twerp. (No offense to the lanky twerps...)

Also, now that I'm a redhead... *coughcoughgwevin?coughcough* I'm sorry, it's hard for me not to make arbitrary connections sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment