Monday, March 14, 2011

Day Fourteen: CELEB CRUSHES!!!11!!!!ONE!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....I'm not much in the way of celebrity crushes. But I'll give it a try?

The Beast

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!
He's my favorite prince ever. Belle loves him even though he's a beast. He's sweet, albeit a little misguided sometimes.
He. Is. Adorable. Like a puppy!

And by golly, how could you ever say no to this face?!

Peeta

This isn't exactly how I imagine him (my Peeta is more of a teddy bear, really) but it's better than the actors people choose. Anywho. Peeta is from the Hunger Games series. He is the boy with the bread. He is super kind and patient and adorably in love with Katniss. His name is Peeta and he is a baker's son. I want a Peeta. :3
(Art by her, not me.)

Ewan McGregor


HEY LOOK A REAL CELEBRITY!
I think I mostly love Ewan because of Christian (Moulin Rouge, fyi). Or maybe it's because of Big Fish. Or Star Wars? I dunno. Maybe he's just kinda cool that way. I think it might be the last one. But then again, HAVE YOU HEARD HIM SING? *swoon*
If not, I suggest you do.

Dimitri Belikov

*insert picture of godly Russian dhampir here*

There are no pictures of him. But he is a guardian god that belongs to the series Vampire Academy. It. Ish. Amazing. I lubs it and all that. And Dimitri is amaaaaazing. Some people think Ben Barnes would make a good Dimitri--I disagree. Am I the only one that has problems picturing Ben Barnes ripping terrifyingly strong evil vampires? Hm? Just me? All right. I can deal with that.

Um...ummm....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....errrrrr....
OH RIGHT.

Quasimodo


HE IS SUCH A SWEETHEART. Even in the book, he's pretty awesome! He takes care of Esmeralda and all she does is fawn over Phoebus, who is especially jerky in the book. D< Although I DO feel like I might just love Quasi for his voice a little, too.

AND TAAAAAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! That is all.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! (A little bit, anyway.)


I can has be a redhead? Why, yes. Yes I can.

1 comment:

  1. Beast: Agreed. Robby Benson, hello! When he remembers what it's like to be human (I imagine his mama taught him when he was young... He just forgot when he got all grown up an' stuff), he's tres idéal.

    Ewan McGregor: YES. Have you seen Little Voice yet? You need to. You'd love it. That was my first encounter with this celebrity pretty.

    Quasimodo: Oh, GAH, I could listen to him AND Clopin sing alllllll day.

    I don't know the other two, but I'm sure if I did, I'd approve.

    ReplyDelete