Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day Thirteen: I MUST confess...

I didn't put my "forgive others" on today until after one or something. I don't think I really forgave anyone at all today, either--but that might have been due to my lack of exposure to people.

Everytime I get ready to go see someone I haven't for awhile, I have a little moment of "oh, gosh, I don't want to do this. I'm just gonna cancel--BS some excuse and life'll be okay." But then I usually am okay with it. Some people however...I never ever see unless someone else sets up the meeting and I can't do anything about it.0 (I'm sorry, Clayton...)

I enjoy listening to Pandora more than my iPod some days. I'm sorry, Jeremiah. I love you, but....Pandora has METRIC! D:

Bonus confession: My celeb crushes tomorrow MIIIIGHT end up being all fictional characters....just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment