Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 25: I think this one should be obvious.

Especially after my "celebrity" crushes.

Ahem.

Long story short, would I rather date someone plain with an awesome personality than a beautimus, boring person?

Yes. Yes, I would.

What fun is being with someone pretty if they don't stimulate your brain? It'd just...be so boring! I get bored around friends who don't always say something that makes me think. How on earth could I date someone like that? Aiiiiiiiigh....

It's sort of funny that this was a topic because I'm reading the Uglies series right now by Scott Westerfeld. Well, I'm not reading it right this second, I guess--waiting on the library. Again. -__- This is why I buy books, y'know? Then you have them when you waaaaant theeeeeem. (If you haven't read/heard of the series, it's about this world where instead of getting your license at sixteen, you get to be pretty. And, as the cover says, "in a world of extreme beauty, anyone normal is ugly." Good book. I'd suggest reading it if you have the time and gumption.)

Oh! And speaking of Mr. Westerfeld, he's written four series and a bunch of other books! I am sooo jealous of him it's ridiculous. ._. I need to finish editing my novella. So I can publish it or somethin'. ..yeah.

SPEAKING OF PUBLISHING. My English teacher thinks I should publish The Wolf. :3 I don't know if anyone but Kate has read it, but she thinks it's really good. And we should do something about it. But I don't know what to do about it...so I think I'm going to ask her about it on Monday. Yeah.

1 comment: