Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Seven

Do you read?

.... *glances at the three or four full or near-full bookshelves in her room*
No. Not at all.

I freaking love reading. Dude. I didn't re-realize this until I started reading the Hunger Games series and I spent an afternoon and evening and part of the night finishing the first one. And waiting in agony for the other two to be in at the library. And how much I wanted to read instead of doing my work. How I was so distracted by the thought of the book my bag that I couldn't read. I needed to work on my math. Learn how to graph things by looking at the equation. But...then...isn't that what my fancy graphing calculator's for? Copy the graph the calculator shows me, quickly, quickly, then pull Mockingjay out. Read read read read read. Read read read read read. Go to Physics. Do the work that takes some the whole hour in fifteen minutes. Read read read read...read...finish. Be sad. But happy. Need a new book.

My favorite book? Uh. I dunno if I can pick just one, honestly. Way, way too manyt things I love to read. Authors-wise, it's Stephen King, Richelle Mead, Holly Black, Suzanne Collins, J.K. Rowling...all...women...but King. Of course. Because we's awesome writers, yo.

And that's it. I need to find a new book and freak out about my 1920's presentation a little now.

No comments:

Post a Comment