Thursday, March 17, 2011

Days 16+17: Oops...

I came home and slept yesterday. Then I watched The Ugly Truth (more of an AAWWWWWW movie than I expected) and slept some more. So I'll do both days today.

End of the world. It's here. I need to do something. ...I guess I'd just try to do everything I hadn't before. All the good things, though. I'd be with the people I love. And...that'd be it. Have a great last day. And then the world's over.

And THAT is how I'm going to be spending December 20, 2012. ;) I kid. The world can't end then. It was supposed to end, like, in 1999 or something, too, wasn't it? So meh.

What do I want to be when I grow up? ...pffft, that's easy. Author! I wanna write. A lot. I've had some other things that've wandered into my head, like a scientist or a singer (still thinking about the latter, honestly...), I've always come back to being an author. I wanna be one. so. badly.

Anyway, TODAY IS ST. PATRICK'S DAY! I am green. So very, very green. I'll probably post a picture later, but for now I am at school and though these computers apparently have webcams (not so apparently, actually; I can see it right now!), I don't know how to use it. So when I get home and need to tone it down a little for Hello, Dolly!, then I'll take a picture. :3 And that is it for now. I'm gonna go read memes on tumblr now.

No comments:

Post a Comment