Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Ten: One Food, One Beverage...

...means...I dunno. I'm looking at this from more of a survival stand point than a favorite food one, but whatever. I'm sure that's more important in case this ever really happens, right? Right.

Hm. Water would probably be the safest bet for a beverage. It'll keep me hydrated and stuffs. And I'll probably finally drink the amount of water I'm supposed to! [/unhealthyteenager]

But food? I'll need protein and fruits and stuff to keep me healthy, right? And all that other good stuff, like calciumy things. Uh. Uh. Uh.

I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

...but...BUT WAIT!

What about a parfait? With, like, peanuts mixed in the granola? That could be a good source of protein or something. Right? I dunno. But it seems like it might help a little bit. Just a little bit.

Of course, there'd be my slight dairy allergy to deal with...but with enough yogurt, I'm sure I could get over that pretty quickly.

OH! I almost forgot: NEW FOLLOWER. :D Yay. She ish also having blog over hurr that I've followed for awhile and enjoy. She's funny. Funnier than me. :3 Go read or somethin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment