Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day Nine: Would you PLEASE stop that...

Pet peeves. They're bad. People will push your buttons with them until you forcefully push your fist in their face. Here are a few of mine that have come up recently.

Powerpoints. Not the things themselves, or my own, but other people's. Oh. My. Gosh. I hate these things because I can SEE the errors and want to punch the people that made them. Or at least get up, shove them out of the way, and fix the mistake for them. Today, someone actually had "u" instead of "you." And I honestly believe he didn't know there was a "D" in and. It kept saying stuff like US an Mexico...and...that's terrible.

Slow People. Not in the mind. I can deal with that. It's slow walkers. Especially at school. And if we're in a narrow hallway, it's even worse. Today I got stuck by people that were all crammed together, and just as I was about to break away, giddy that I could finally speed off to lunch...this girl steps in my way and hugs another girl. al;skdja;sdkjfhasdklfjahdflkasjdfaslkdfh I want my food, woman, outta my way. *shove* But I can't do that because it's not nice and I'm afraid that if I do I'll get beat up. Or maybe I'll fit in perfectly.

"I don't get it!" Did you look at the instructions? "No." Did you do the lesson online? "No, that's stupid. Doesn't help at all." Have you ever sat down, read all of it, and really TRIED to take good notes and understand the lesson? "No! I just told you, it's stupid. I want my teachers back!" ....have you ever spent a math class doing less than 80% talking? "...no." I think we've found the problem.
Or, quite similarly:
"I need help!" What with? "This!" *looks at and explains* "Oh. Okay! *gets distracted and talks*" -five minutes later- "I need help!" Okay, gimme a second. *finishes problem, gets up to help* "Teacher, help me! *is helped by and re-explained the same thing by teacher*" grumblegrumble.

I don't know why I even try to help anymore.

High School. I guess the learning and teachers are okay. I don't mind being a kid and bein' lazy, either. But OMG. The other kids? Friends one month, enemies the next, with one guy this week, break up, with another guy the next, living with them, deciding they're too controlling, breaking up, moving home, getting back together, living with them again, missing school because you felt like it, complaining about not being in the best program and acting like an idiot in the one you are in, talking and not trying to learn, talking to someone you were bragging about flipping off a month ago, yelling "F*** YOU!" to someone YOU broke up with. kjladslkj;dSKLJDSLKJEKLSDFLKDSFLKJSAFDKJLDFASJ. Kids. These. Days.

And that's it because I wanna read more Fictional Prowess Panda. *bites lip*

3 comments:

  1. these are all SO TRUE!!!! I <3 your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I love you, too, Kate.

    WELL HI THERE. And thank you! ^^ Your blog is pretty fantastic, too. :3

    ReplyDelete