Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day Eight: I wanna tell you...

Three things you want to tell different people.

"I really, really like you. I dunno how, 'cause I don't know you that well, do I? No, not really. But I still do. And when I was sad and crying, despite the fact that you don't know me very well and I don't know you very well, it made me sad that you didn't try to comfort me. It made it harder to stop crying, honestly."

...

"I don't know if I can do this. Not now. How would we have time? I'm going off to school after my senior year, we never get to see each other...how are we supposed to do it they way you want? The way I want? We can't practice at my house all the time. You can't haul your stuff here every time. We need to think about this more. And I also need your electric guitar skills because my new song is not going to work with my mediocre acoustic ones."

...

"I miss you."

That goes out to more people than I could ever think of in one moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment