Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 22: Really? Really?

What I wore today? Why should I share that with you guys? It's even more boring than what I usually post. I mean, if I'd done my St. Patty's Day stuff, maybe. Maybe! But today was a "oh guh why am I awake" days, so I just wore a boring, gray long sleeve shirt and old jeans. It was very comfy and I almost fell asleep in first hour.

But maybe I can share what I wanna do next year with you guys instead. It's clothes related, so it's at least sort of the same. Right? Right.

So, I like to dress up oddly. It's one of the reasons I love St. Patrick's Day; you can dress up in ALL green and they don't even have to necessarily match. Everybody still likes you and you get compliments. I'm pretty good at dressing up oddly to get compliments. Maybe it's because I forget I'm wearing something weird and act normal. It's happened with my pink hair before. (That is actually REALLY easy to do. "Why is everyone looking at me weird?!!?!? ...oh...riiiiight...)

Anyway, the plan next year is to come up with a little costume of sorts every month. It was originally once a week, but...that's a lot of costumes. This way, I only have to come up with nine. (September through May--no June 'cause I'll be graduating!) They won't be all out things like my Elphaba costume (can you imagine going through the day like that?!), but they'll be a little crazy. So far, though, I've got only a couple of ideas. -___-;; Dapper gentleman and a Cheshire kitty. Most of my stuff will probably come either from some closet here at home, thrift stores, or the local costume store. It will be as cheap as possible and (hopefully) I'll have a job to get the stuff myself. But to help me out, if you have any ideas...please share? I've still got quite a bit of time, admittedly, but I want to get it squared away now so I can start hunting stuff down. (I think I might make March's a leperachaun for obvious reasons...St. Patty's Day is on a SATURDAY, for Pete's sake!) This custom may or may not carry on into college. I don't know yet. I'll also post my pictures of costumes here, though, so you loyal followers can see me in all my weird glory, too. :3

Oh. And I never posted me in my green, did I? o__O Oops. Guess I'll do that now:



Please note that I may look odd in proportions or something because of the tutu-pettycoat-whatever it is. I do have a waist and hips and all that. I just a) had my shirt tucked in b) was wearing an adorable tutu and c) my pants are were they're supposed to be. This is actually after Hello, Dolly!, when I toned down the crazy a little bit...although all I really did was lose the tutu and wear capris instead of shorts.

Also: I feel a little better about my 26. Other smart people got 17s.

No comments:

Post a Comment