Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day Three.

My day in great detail?

Test.
Test.
Test.
Play with dinosaur erasers.
Perfect making said dinosaur erasers roll on the table.
Tried to get dinosaur erasers to jump over each other. Did not get to because my pencil, the smallest lever I had, was taken away from me. :c

Got out of testing. Got a Kate. Went to hub. Dealt with idiot children that decided to run around, yell, scream, and go in the girls' bathroom when they aren't girls.
(Central band, I miiiiiiiiss youuuuuuuuuuu~~)
Practiced music at hub. Got fed up with more "GAH WHY WE DO THIS SO MUCH. D: SO SLOW." Go join the mythical wind ensemble if you don't like us. Guh.
Got home from hub. Hung out a little and ate Gushers. Got library books! Missed adorable neighbor child.

Went home. Then went to Schmohz with Kate and fam. Hung around, got Coke, watched people play spoons-with-pretzel-sticks. Bruce and Roxanne showed up. We talked about ACT stuff. Went home. Peed. Wrote my blog post.

And that was my day. Sleep now? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment